• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show FileNames of every file currently imported into project

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I don't know if this function exists or is something that can be scripted or if there's an extension... I'm trying to find a way to print a .txt or .edl or something that's basically a big list of every single FILE currently imported into the project.

NOT just files used on the timeline. Every file currently imported in the project, even if it's not being used.

Would love if I could narrow it down to maybe just .mov files, but I would accept all files.

Been trying to script a solution to this but I suck. Let me know if there's a plugin or something, thanks.

TOPICS
Export , How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry that I don't know of a way to do this natively. There is a plug-in from Intelligent Assistance that may help, though. Sequence Clip Reporter. Check it out: https://www.intelligentassistance.com/sequence-clip-reporter-cc.html

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines