• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show only a color in the video

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a video which contains two objects of two different colors, green and grey, and i would like to show only the green object (and possibly export the video as trasparent). How can i do it?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screen shot or upload your clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, sorry.

;.jpg

Anyway, i know i could have said "green text and grey background", but it came to me now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, or you could've said 'small faint green text on a murky black and white background'. Good luck. What have you tried? And what are the 'objects'? Is this just a regular video? If it's a PP timeline with two tracks, ("objects"?) then just delete the one, but if that's just your singular video (the 'objects' are in your head) than your difficulty level just increased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't mock me, how did you expect a 15 years old italian guy would speak? I'm trying my best... Anyway, i have a 1:30 minutes long "regular video" of this helicopter view, and i want to estract only the green text and export it as a transparent video (i already know how to do it) so i can overlap it on another video... Is that hard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines