• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple 60 second video not playing back on new computer

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a brand new Dell  PS 15 laptop with 32 RAM, 12ᵗʰ Gen Intel® Core™ i9-12900HK, 1TB hard drive, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 Ti

The first 3 days I used it, premiere pro worked perfectly and now the playback is so slow, it is unusable.  I bought the computer solely for video editing, and the only thing I have edited is a 60 second video with no effects and only one video track and one music track.  
I have checked system compatibility and there were no issues, I set playback resolution to 1/4 and then to an 1/8, high quality playback is not checked, I am dropping 135 frame rates, I have closed all unneeded panels, I cleared my media cache, I tried to render with in and out points but got an export error.  I am so frustrated, I am so excited to start editing but this program is beyond frustrating.  I don't understand how people can do massive edits when I have a brand new computer and can't even edit a simple 60 second clip with no effects.  I feel it must be me and I am doing something wrong.  Please, if anyone can help or point to someone who can help I would really appreciate it.  

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

changing the resolution to 1/4 may not help like it used to as seen in the video link below. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines