• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simplify Sequence not working when Flatten multi is checked on

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must be a bug in Simplify sequence, it will not work if you choose Flatten multi among the checkboxes, otherwise its working fine. Tried both on 22.2/22.6 and Mac Studio Ultra and elder Mac Pro

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Helge-H I'm sorry that's happening. Could you share a screenshot of the settings you're using? Also, when you say it doesn't work, what happens? Do you click Simplify, but don't get a new sequence? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I cant give you a screenshot right now since I got the flu and stay home. But, its right that no new sequence popped up. Once I removed the choice of Flatten multi it worked fine. I got a new sequence with the extention simplify

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Helge-H Oh I'm sorry to hear about that – I hope you feel better soon. Some good news: I think we actually have already fixed this bug. If you wouldn't mind downloading the latest Premiere Pro (Beta) from the Creative Cloud desktop app, and give Simplify Sequence a try there with your project, I think it should work there now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, if we talking about 23.0/23.1 I must wait a little, a message from the system manager in the company I’m working in. Thanks.

Vennlig hilsen
Helge Hellebust

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just discovered I am having the same issue. I've been trying to flatten my sequence over and over. Nothing happens. As soon as I disable "flatten multi-camera clips" it works, but I need the multicamera clips disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines