• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

size and place of logo

Participant ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I save the size and place logo in the video where I add the logo to video ? because when I delete the logo from the video and return add it again to video, I must change the place and minimize the size of logo again, please help me about that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

I love that there are so many different ways to do this in Premiere Pro! I thought I would toss in another way.

I'd apply the "Transform" Effect on the clip and use that to position, scale, and apply any opacity to it. Then in the effects panel of the clip I would Control+Click on the effect and choose "Save Preset" which would add it to your "Presets" folder. After that, anytime you place that logo just apply that preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can take note of the Motion > "Position" settings under Effect Controls and copy and paste them into future occurrences of the logo. Just copy that Motion category in the settings, then select the logo anywhere on the timeline it appears, and when you paste the motion settings, the logo will jump back to that position. In the example below, the position is 954.0 / 279.0 and scaled at 169.0. Copying the Motion line (you can see my mouse pointer here) is the secret.

I hope this helps!

Buck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply, I will follow your instruction and inform you today what happen  , please keep in touch with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not prof. in the adobe premiere, So How can I do the following = "copy that Motion category in the settings "and "when you paste the motion settings" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put your logo in a separate sequence.

You can use this in any project.

Instead of deleting just turn off the eyeball or uncheck Enable in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another idea - create a new image in Photoshop to match video size, for instance 1920x1080. Scale and position the logo inside that frame as you want it to appear in the video. Save as .psd or .png with alpha channel.

Drop image into Premiere timeline and no scaling or positioning needed! Just works.

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great idea indeed , very thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Mr. I will try that and inform you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my screen shot, I have gone into the Effect Controls panel and clicked on the "Motion" item. From there, I hit Command-C (or Control-C) and pasted that particular group of motion settings into other occurrences of the logo or image on my timeline. There are some other helpful suggestions above which may also help. That's one of my favorite things about Premiere Pro CC -- it provides several ways to accomplish most tasks, so you can do what works best in your particular case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much Mr.Bucksommerkamp. I appreciate you very much your effort with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love that there are so many different ways to do this in Premiere Pro! I thought I would toss in another way.

I'd apply the "Transform" Effect on the clip and use that to position, scale, and apply any opacity to it. Then in the effects panel of the clip I would Control+Click on the effect and choose "Save Preset" which would add it to your "Presets" folder. After that, anytime you place that logo just apply that preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand you completely , but how can I recall please the file preset which has a setting of logo ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little confused by your question. But you would need to place your logo file on your timeline and then apply the effects preset on to the logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done all of that , but for test , I would import file of logo again and put it again in timeline, my enquiry  is who can I get the saved setting of the logo from preset file ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably easier to show you than tell you what I was trying to describe. Here's a screen cast of what I was trying to explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much for all your responses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very perfect video, it is very useful for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the logo image is very wide. Again, make it match the video frame, such as 1920x1080, or scale in Photoshop as mentioned earlier. And no need to use Transform effect to move and scale the logo, simply use Motion which is already on every clip.

You are just making this all more involved/difficult than it needs to be.

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are good because you may be professional, but I am not . I am very thank you for your contribution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen some this is very good

but my os is windows 10 , so where is the file of preset of adobe premiere in the case please If you know ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found all the answers and you have the very correct response, thank you very much my dear. , according to the video , If you do not know the location of preset file , the can make export setting of presets file of logo and import again from the specific file that you have already chosen one to safe your setting of logo after that you will drag the import file from logo and put it in the  Motion category under effect control of logo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again I am very thank you Mr.gerikp10383985

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transform preset will only work if logo is always the same size (as sequence).

Edit: I am not in favor of using the transform effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines