Small suggestion for new Export screen

Engaged ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Import/Edit/Export workflow will take some getting used to, but one suggestion for the Export screen is to center the Timeline view by leaving the source column on the left and moving the preset settings column to the right of it (instead of stacking both on the left of the screen.)

This would move the timeline picture and all the pertinent information directly in front of me. It is always the last thing I check before I send it to Media Encoder. And also move the buttons for "Export" or "send to Media Encoder to the center of that panel as well. Or at least get it out of the bottom right of the screen.

They set up the Import panel properly, but changed the layout on the Export panel.

TOPICS
Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post that here, where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another place for discussing such things is the public beta forum, where they have 'fixed' threads for discussing features and options of Premiere. And those are read by the program manager.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I had forgotten about the Beta forum. I was on there a bit when they were moving to local transcribing features.

Thank you, Neil.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the one place we do tend to get staffer replies on things. So ... more useful than many users realize.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines