• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snapping shortcut doesn't work

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be a small thing for some, but it used to be that pressing the keyboard shortcut for snapping (in my case 'C') while holding a clip would switch the snapping on the timeline on or off, while the keyboard shortcut still works, it ONLY works now when no clip is selected. I used all the time to switch between snappin on and snapping off WHILE holding a selected clip. Not sure if anyone else works this way, but now not having the ability to switch between snap modes while moving clips is a real blow to my workflow, and I can't see why it would have been removed? Does anyone else notice this? is there a work around? is this a bug? Please help, thanks

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never noticed this behavior before. I always have known Premiere Pro's snapping function to toggle on or off with the press of the keyboard shortcut, which the default is "S".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines