• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So Many Bugs - No Resolutions

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe for 7 years now. Premiere Pro CC is the only CC version of Adobe that just does not get better, it gets worse. I have problems like; when I hit save it deletes the entire project and closes the program, extremely laggy, audio effects panel even lags when scrolling, and so much more. Now with this new update, it lags so much I can't even add a single file without it freezing. It does not work at all. I'm not going to get specific. I have around 7k put into my computer so yes my computer is something special. I have had more issues in Premiere Pro CC than with anything in my entire life and I'm 36 lol. Needless to say, it has got me this far and I have made money but I am afraid its time to fall in love with a new video editing software. Adobe Premiere Pro CC, I am done. I am officially divorcing you LOL 

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also been a Adobe user for a long time and I can't believe that the simple things I could do in Premiere are now impossible. I'm wasting time looking for clips of people who have found ways around the bugs in the program. Something simple like draging a clip into the timeline is now impossible with copying the clip into a new sequence and then transferring it into the timeline. Insanity. I may have to file my divorce papers for a more reliable program as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. Something simple like draging a clip into the timeline is now impossible with copying the clip into a new sequence and then transferring it into the timeline. Insanity. I may have to file my divorce papers for a more reliable program as well. 

By @BAMFWRO

The most common user error is not source patching the track.
Solved by first opening clip in Source Monitor. Then drag/insert into timeline.

1204619_source patching.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I did try dragging from source monitor, hence that's why I'm sad.

--
(he/him/his)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines