Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Sony HLG/rec .2100 files to Samsung TV

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read this article DISCUSS: Rec. 2100 HLG HDR workflow - Adobe Support Community - 11122932 and the workflow seems simple. The issue arises when I want to exort clips that will play on my LG OLED tv which dos not understand .mxf files (or prorez). https://webostv.developer.lge.com/discover/specifications/supported-media-formats/webos-60/

Youtube videos with HLG seems to play back fine on the TV and I assume youtube transcodes into h.264 or h.265. Which settings out of media encoder will give me a HLG encoded file while keping hardware acceleration ? 

Any tips would be great. 

TOPICS
Export, Formats, Hardware or GPU, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the ProRes exports?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, samsung does not support prorez playback. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>want to exort clips that will play on my LG OLED tv

You start by reading the LG manual to find out what your TV requires

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this perl of wisdom. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines