• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sorry a serious error has occurred that requires adobe premiere pro to shut down 2021

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey. so i have been working for a client on a recent project for the last few weeks, did a lot of backups and no problems at all. working on a macbook pro 16inch, 32gb ram, 1terra ssd etc.

everything was fine, was working with proxies. and no laggs, no crashes nothing. 

now suddenly today when i tried rendering the project to preview a first draft to the client i get the error compiling movie message. i am like hmm whats wrong. replay my timeline and suddenly get the "sorry a serious error has occurred that requires adobe premiere pro to shut down" error message. so i opened a backup project file that i had. same error there. 

tried all the reset preferences. 

clear media cache,

resinstall premiere pro. 

move all my files to my desktop and try to open the project file there after locating the footage.

nothing works. i am really at my wits end here. have to deliver the video to my client in a couple of days and do not think its enough time to restart from scratch... any other ideas what i could try what i have not yet? 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one.

see how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ah yea i tried that as well after you mentioned it... , still the same error...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines