Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Sound cutting out in my exported video

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Premiere pro my video is fine with working audio however after my export has finished the video only plays a portion of its audio and the rest is muted. I have checked my timeline and none of the audio is muted and in the export settings, both video and audio are ticked. I have exported my video twice and the same thing keeps happening! If someone has any advice or reasons why this is happening it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. I tried "Try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None." but that didn't make a difference. If anyone has another solution I'm all ears!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to find a workaround. I had to export both the audio and video separately. I then brought them back into PR and put them together in a new timeline. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also having this issue. Any fixes other than the work around

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support seriously needs to get in here and find a solution

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have a slightly faster work around now. 

just export the acc audio file and bring that back in. I think the issue is around rendering many different audio files. When it only has the 1 to deal with it seems to export okay. Still not great that the only suction is a workaround though. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines