• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound effect with Hotkey or Preset?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a sound effect that I use quite often inside of a template. Is there a way I can either map it to a keyboard shortcut (so I can easily just push and that would insert it into the timeline) or is there a way I can create a preset that inserts the sound effect to the In point of a video when that video has the preset applied. I'm not sure if what I'm asking is possible or if there is a plugin for this but it would make life a whole lot easier. 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insert/overwrite the same way as you would a clip with a shortcut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know about clicking comma or period on the keyboard, but I would much rather prefer if I could have the sound effect inside of a preset. Then I select a few clips that need the sound effect, highlight them all and then apply the preset. And then the sound effect would automatically line up to the beginning of the In point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant to say the beginning of every clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you find a solution? Really would appreciate to know how to do that, must be a huge timesaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines