• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound is offset after exporting H264

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to export H264 from Premiere Pro, but the soundtrack is offset. I have used both direct export from Premiere and exporting from Media Encoder. I have tried to change settings and deleted Media Caches but nothing helps. I have exported with the same setting in earlier versions of Premiere Pro and it have worked just fine. Here are the details:

1920x1080 (1,0), 25 fps, Progressive, VBR, 1 pass, Target 20,00 Mbps AAC, 320 kbps, 48 Hz, Stereo

Format H.264, Preset High Quality 1080 HD

There is no 4K image or drone or material shooted with phone etc. All images are in pnq-sequences which have imported from AE. 

I have faced this issue now quite a many monthes all ready and it's getting realy frustrating. 

I hope you can help.

TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mika,

Sorry. Can you transcode those PNG sequences to a video file like ProRes or Cineform? Let us know if that provides a more stable output for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Thank you for quick reply 

I rather not try to do that, since we are talking about animation, which is based on frames and the image sequence is the basic from with which we work. I count everything in frames and the first exports from TV-paint are also image sequences. So to be on the safe side, the format of the files should stay same during the whole workflow, until final export from Premiere.

I have created 3 short animations with this same technique since 2015 and there has been any issue with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it seems that there is no way to render ProRes from AE composition. It offers mostly image sequences and Quicktime. 

I have tried this with Quicktime-file - so importing quicktime to Premiere Pro and adding sound and then exporting and the same issue was still there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again!

So there is no solution for this?

Best, 

Mika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And just to clarify, the offsett is several seconds, not only frame or two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines