Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Sound on MXF's turned into loud noise

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am editing a big project and just updated to 15.1 - after opening my timeline, certain clips within my sequence have audio truoble, even though the waveforms display proper audio levels, when I play back it is very loud noise only.  

The clips are mxf 25p HD, and the sequence is digital DSLR 25p...even if I takw the clip to other sequences it continues. The audio has 4 tracks and all of them make noise, even though 2 of them are empty. The noise is also there on export.

I have deleted all audio and video render files.

Hope someone can help so I can get this sorted out:-)

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your suggestion, I changed it now but the clips still play with all the noise on them

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if I import the MXF's again, it still happens, the sound played is totally loud noise, even though the waveforms say something else.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. Tested by creating a new project and dragging the clip in - same issue.

This is on MacOS. Opening the project on Windows solves the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi anderso53444475,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We're working on a similar issue that has been addressed in one of our Beta builds. You may install the latest Beta build from the Creative Cloud Desktop app to check if it's working properly. Please refer to this link to know more about Creative Cloud Beta.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines