• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Source Monitor Glitch after update

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I did the most recient update 15.4.1and now my source monitor as lost the bottom scroll bar. If you look at the record monitor it is still there but its gone on the source monitor.  I tried right clicking, I tried to roll with my mouse. Nothing is working! I cannot mark in and out OR scroll through my source footage except in the bin which is a pain. Can anyone help PLEASE? I am delivering a half hour show tomorrow and this is slowing me WAY down! Thank you!. premiere mess up.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Known issue: Close panel and open from timeline or project window by double clicking on a clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime screen redraw issues like this can be solved to drag the panel with the mouse, making it higher or wider.

If it does not solve the issue, close Premiere Pro and: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere

Report back your findings. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue: Close panel and open from timeline or project window by double clicking on a clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked GREAT! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KimagesImages!

Sorry for the trouble. Let us know if our expert's suggestions help.

Happy to assist.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. Closing the panel and double-clicking on a clip isn't fixing it. The playhead/scroll bar is hidden by the timeline "resize" bar. Resizing the window isn't fixing it either. Screenshot attached.

premiere scroll bar issue 220223.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me now after the most recent update to 23.1.0.  Closing the panel and then double clicking a clip in the timeline gets it back, but it's happening annoyingly often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt,

Any idea what creates the problem? I'm not getting it.

Win10

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to narrow it down to any particular set of actions...but I *think* I can say that I've noticed it upon starting Premiere, and I've noticed it happen after having been working inside Premiere for quite a while.  I'm regularly switching workspaces, so maybe it's happening after some particular sequence of events with changing layout?  I'll try to keep a close eye and report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll pay attention as well.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has been around for a long time, I usually get it on audio files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines