Source text from mogrt PPro

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, gentlemen of the experts.
I am faced with the following problem. I import mogrt (via extendscript) into Premiere Pro. Import goes well and I can change all parameters except source text and color, I just can't see second parameter in the list and when I get mogrt text it displays some letter (not even English) as if it has strange encoding (although I tried UTF-8, UTF-16, Windows-1251), well. But when I try to change the text, it just erases, but nothing is written. Also, no errors either, as if it doesn't recognize my text.
However, this problem is ONLY when I use mogrt exported from PPro, with mogrt from AE there is no such problem. But here's the problem, I need to get the text from mogrt exactly from premiere pro, because that's the only way I can change the color of each word (in mogrt from AE I can only change the color of all the text).

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I found the answer that the API is designed for mogrt from AE, is there any way I can use the code to change the color of each word in mogrt?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines