• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Specific Proxies Playing Back Extremely Glitchy and Fail to Export on M1

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in Premiere Pro 23 on an Mac M1 and certain clips with proxies are playing back extremely glitchy in my timeline and I get an "Error retrieving frame" error. Some frames are black and white while others freeze and appear pixelated (screenshot attached). Playback also seems non-linear when this happens as if the playhead is jumping around the timeline. Sometimes when I open the project after restarting Premiere, playback on these clips seems perfectly fine but when I go to export from Media Encoder it runs into the same issues. I need to export proxies with LUTs for review and it is unable to render these proxies. I am able to export my raw media just fine. Other clips from the same shoot with the same settings are playing back and exporting proxies perfectly. I have tried opening my project in different versions of Premiere (all the way back to 22.4) and on different computers (both M1 and Mac Pro) and I get the same results. I have also tried creating new sequences with different sequence settings, and detaching and reattaching proxies. When I preview my proxy files in Finder they play back perfectly. Additionally, this was not happening to my project when I was first working on it. As far as I know, nothing was changed. Would love to get some guidance on this!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?