• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speech-to-Text Feature_Is there a cost?

Participant ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've applied to recieve a beta version of the speech-to-text feature, but I'd like to know a.) an idea of when it will be made available to all CC subscribers (what month) and b.) will it cost extra or is it covered by the subscription fee?

I'm debating whether I should purchase Transcriptive now since I have projects that need it or hold my breath for PPro's speech to text feature. Transcriptive is $300 and then you pay to have the transcription done (a few cents per minute.) Advise anyone?

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Hi Lori,

No, there is no additional cost. It is included in your Creative Cloud subscription. 

Thanks!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not tell when a feature will be released and when is does get realeased it is part of the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They send you an email when approved, but every now and then it is activated but no email is sent. So check every couple days. I'd sign in and out and open PR.

I'd think through the finances of the current projects. If they pay the $300 to get out the door, no real choice - go Transciptive. If not, a closer call. The early access to transcription has been out since about the time version 15 (PR 2021) was released. We've seen updates 15.1 and 15.2 released, and the PR public beta is at 15.4. So there is truly no telling: next week; a few months. We don't know, and those who do know can't say.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lori,

No, there is no additional cost. It is included in your Creative Cloud subscription. 

Thanks!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines