• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speech to Text question

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premier Pro and just learned how to do Speech to text (so cool!), but the tutorials I've seen cover basics and stylizing the text.

I create read aloud videos for young children and want to have each would pop on the screen as I speak, but also have that sentence/phrase build on the screen before going to the next one.  Hopefully that makes sense.

Does anyone know of a good tutorial or materials on how to accomplish this?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can time things in several ways, such as

- adding words at the appropriate place, in other words, adding each word as a 'new' item in the EGP layer stack, or

- using say a rectangle shape-as-mask as a higher layer in the EGP layer stack; type the whole sentence; then move the shape so that it blocks everything, animating continuing moves so it reveals one word at a time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines