• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speed/Duration adjust bug with "1" & "2" keyboard keys ?

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This problem is driving me nuts since years now and each time a new version comes out I hope this is fixed but not.

For example, I want to change the speed of a clip in the timeline to 125%, I just have to override the "100" to "125" but right I enter the "1" it automatically gets a random number ("3,21" in my example) and typing the next "2" and "5" gives me 253,21%.

For entering the correct 125 number I have to firt unlick speed/duration then click again on speed number, then enter my wanted speed but after that "OK" is not available anymore and i have to click again on the link to un-unlink, then i can press OK and finally get the speed I want. All of that for something that just normally needs 3 keyboards pressing......

The fact is that this just happens when the first number is 1 or 2 or 0. If for example I want a 300%,80% this goes the way it should and just have to enter the number and OK.

So for the range 100-299 or 1-2 or 10-29 I get stucked with this strange behavior. And more strange is that it can be randomly fixed after several tries when  I have a multicut clip with custom adjust speed in the timeline. After several tries this behavior finally gets out but never know when and it can reappers at any moment.

Have someone else experienced this too ?  And this can't be my computer or windows because I just changed all my hardware recently and still the same from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

I remember this bug.  Drove me nuts trying to change the audio speed to match my video clips.

I can't reproduce it in 2017.1.2 though.  It just works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember this bug.  Drove me nuts trying to change the audio speed to match my video clips.

I can't reproduce it in 2017.1.2 though.  It just works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Four years later, still broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cant believe they would never bother to fix this. This bug is still around and as annoying as ever

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines