• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

speed/duration option working slowly

Participant ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of a few weeks ago, when I pull up the speed/duration adjustment option for a clip, everything progresses extremely slowly - it takes about 20-30 seconds for the computer to register my typed-in speed adjustment.  is this happening for anyone else? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, sorry to hear that! Does it happen with every project? I'd check your GPU drivers for updates first, then maybe try clearing your cache.

On a Mac, the only way to update your GPU driver is to update the whole operating system. 

How to update GPU on Windows: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-update-your-gpu-driver-on-windows...

How to clear cache: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnXiLelYh1c  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you - is my GPU my graphics card? I see this: Radeon Pro Vega
16 4 GB for graphics card...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you - is my GPU my graphics card? I see this: Radeon Pro Vega16 4 GB for graphics card...
By @ilanas2487258

Yes, that is your graphics card.

Try updating the driver:

How do I update my AMD Radeon Pro driver?

In Radeon Settings, click on the Updates menu option. NOTE! If a new driver is available, the menu option will show New Update. Select Check for Updates and if a newer driver version is available, the following screen will be displayed indicating the driver version available to be installed.

from here:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but from what i've read, my latest Mac operating system update should have taken care of these updates, no?  in the link you said, it instructs me to "Right click on your desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings" but this is not possible on my mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

clearing cache does not help and my mac should have automatically updated my GPU driver - so i'm still at a loss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines