• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speeding up footage causes error and crashes premiere

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried every different way I know of to speed up the footage but every time i do i get an "Error retrieving frame:__ from file:___ substituting with frame 0" message and the progam freezes until i force quit. Has anyone else experience this and/or know how to fix it

It has been happening since before I updated it to the current version

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been having this issue for months as well and seems like it is only getting worse! Its causing some serious issues and would love a fix soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?

Are you seeing any error codes or messages?

Let us know.

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you don't have a PC from the NASA, render your files and nest the footage with speed modifications. 

That's what worked for me when speed ramping was causing premiere to crash. (only because of the part I was speeding up, not the one I was slowing down)

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines