• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

standard export presets missing premier pro after update

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to premir pro 2020 14.1 all of the standard export presets such as when you select youtube 1080p HD or 720p HD ... all of those standard setting I used to have in the dropdown are all gone. I don't know how to set up my presets for exporting properly and I had ones I always used when exporting ... now I can't export anything at the right size ... either files are massive or too small. How can I get those presets back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They had a billion too many in the prior versions, and cut them down at heavy user request.

In 2020, they only have one each H.264 YouTube presets for 720p, 1080p, and UHD, and one for 480 and one for 480 wide.

If you need higher or lower bitrates it is very easy to set them. This is what is showing in my 14.1 for H.264/YouTube 1080p ...

Neil

Export Preset Youtube 1080.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no Youtube presets at all?? Is there a fix for this??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

helli i have the same problem like you did you fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the same problem!  I don't have any YouTube settings under the H.263 option.  I also don't have motion options from the effects presets.  Did you get this sorted?  If so, can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Match-Source/Adaptive Medium bitrate option, then go to the Audio tab and kick the audio up to 320kpbs. That's all it is.

There's nothing magical about any preset ... they're just saved settings, and you can create & save anything you want very quickly.

There isn't a Motions 'folder' in the Effects panel. So do you mean the Effects Control Panel?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i create and save pesents ? there is no youtube presents at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Win10 rig, Pr2022 ver 22.2.0 build 128, Export dialog. When I go to the H.264 format, click the Presets, down at the bottom there are like six YouTube presets at different framesizes.

That doesn't appear on your machine? What's the machine, the OS, and the specfic Pr build?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have five showing ... H.264 Format, clicked on the Preset list, down to the bottom ...

Export YouTube Presets.PNG

And note, the Facebook and YouTube "1080 Full HD" are duplicates of each other for settings. Presets are easy to make & save. There's no "special YouTube sauce" ... just basic internet-type upload settings. A lot of users do not use these preferring to work with other format/codec combinations for YouTube uploads.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this thread is a little old now, but I'm having the same issue. I was sailing along fine with PP 14.3 until I had an issue signing in to Youtube to publish directly. I decided to update both PP and AME to 14.7 (and then 14.8 today). After that update, I had very few export settings and ALL of my Publish settings were gone. For instance in the h264 section I don't have any of the Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter settings at all. And under Publish the only option is FTP. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps a few times now, and nothing changes. I did notice that when AME is installed it creates a folder in ~/Documents/Adobe and after it's launched the first time it populates it with several different settings, etc. The one of interest is PresetsTree.xml. Seems like this tells AME what presets to install from it's own /Contents directory. Any ideas why I can't get this to install correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's been a couple of other that have posted incomplete lists of presets. And what's even more bizarre, they don't seem to be the same incomplete sets. No clue why this is happening.

We'd need someone like @Kevin-Monahan checking into it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I had started a new thread so I could provide more details. Kevin did chime in asking for more info. That thread is here if you'd like to add on:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/no-publish-options-available-during-export/m-p/11787646?...

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a fix for this bug but I just copied the presets I wanted from premiere 

~Adobe Premiere Pro program directory~ \MediaIO\systempresets\

into the custom presets directory for media encoder

~your home preferences dir~\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder\*version*\Presets

The root location varies depending on OS, app version etc. If you do a search for the preset name you should find the correct file. They are .epr files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue with Premier 2022 and noticed that I didn't have Media Encoder installed anymore. After installing it, it still didn't show the usual presets for export in Premier but I found a temporary workaround. You can bring the video file into Media Encoder and export as H.26 from there.

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 12.34.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 12.51.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solve Missing Transcode Presets in Premiere Pro 2020/2021 - YouTube

password at 2:15 
#CSPicturesYoutubeChannel

Enjoy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines