• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still No Fix to M1 Max!!!

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I swear with all of these funtional problems you would think Adobe would fix the issues! At least give a patch and then work on features and cool functions. But no they rather just set you back to last years version and say good luck. 

Program constantly crashes, it freezes, so slow it isn't even workable. 

Is there a class action we can take to get this mega company to do something!? 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a specific issue you'd like help with? If you just want to rant, I get that. But if you'd like help to solve some of the problems you're experiencing we'll need some information to start.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking... - Adobe Support Community - 3929027

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had nearly 20 people try and look at my issues and no one has been able to help. Its always the same thing: Preferences cleared, uninstall, downgrade (which works, but I cant edit current videos), clear cache, try the beta (which is worse)...so yeah its a rant but its also a decloration that Adobe is not working on my computer in the agreed manor. 

Anyone else with this issue should know that others are here and that we should demand a fix! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you've tried the Rosetta thing?

Unclear why M1 Max affected so badly in this version and beta, yet a supposedly un-max-optimized earlier version does work. Also unclear as to why some M1 systems work with the latest versions and others don't. Ghost In The Machine, maybe? Regardless, it sucks to have top-of-the-line gear and supposedly top-of-the-line software and still not be able to get work done. Hoping for a fix for you sooner rather than later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well today was the first time I heard of Rosetta and I guess it is now in vs. 2.....which I am trying to install right now but Adobe couldn't do it and now I am on chat support with Apple..This should have been an email from Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My programs wouldn't even run Adobe if Rosetta wasn't installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines