Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Still Sizing for Cut aways

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been cutting personal videos in Premier for at least 10 years. In the past, if I wanted to do a cut away over a video clip, I simply place the still above the video and if it was a different size, I would resize the still using "scale" in the effects panel and all would be fine. Now when I do it, it looks fine in the program monitor window, but when I render the scene and play back the resulting MP.4, the resize has had no effect. One strange thing I have noticed, this only seems to happen with stills taken with my Canon SLR and it does not happen with jpgs I take with my Android phone.The same is true of video clips of different sizes. When I 'scale" those as well, it reverts bach to the original size when I export and watch the resulting MP.4. For stills, I have tried using Image Processor in PS to make everybody the same size but the results are always the same.  Hoping for some suggestions.  Thanks

Don Arbuckle

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

DUH. Sorry for the confusion and the stupidity. Somehow my view of the program monitor was not set to FIT so I was sizing everything incorrectly.

Sorry 

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DUH. Sorry for the confusion and the stupidity. Somehow my view of the program monitor was not set to FIT so I was sizing everything incorrectly.

Sorry 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines