• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Audio Sync Problem. (Oddly specific.)

Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one video with no sound. And another video with sound. <-- I only want the audio from this to apply to the first video. I have included 2 videos below which help explain my problem. As you can see with Example 1, this is the Video with sound working as intended with all sound synced correctly. However, as you can see with Example 2, the audio is matched up perfectly to the exact frame up until the placement of the 'sign' and then the Audio no longer syncs? I have tested this more times and it's always on the placement of a 'sign' in Minecraft. I hope I have explained this okay, any questions please let me know. This is really annoying me and preventing me from completing this video.

Any help would be greatly appriciated! I feel I have tried everything, idk why this would be an issue? Doesn't make any sense to me why the placement of a 'sign' would change the sync of the audio?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Off the top of my head I'm not sure why that's happening. Probably in how you captured the video and so it may not be a Premiere Pro issue. But one work aroud to try is that when you place the sign make a cut in your audio and vidoes and then adjust them so they sync back up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines