• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange clip icons in timeline

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started seeing this in Premiere Pro 2020- Some clips show as a string of vertical bars, grainy fuzz or other weirdness, rather than the usual solid: 

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 10.09.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 10.08.50 AM.png

Minimizing then maximizing, or shifting them up one track and back fixes it, but as soon as I scroll the timeline they break up again. It's only an annoyance right now but I'd love to get rid of it!

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing this is a graphics card issue: update driver (from manufacturer).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried resetting preferences? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premie...

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi- Thanks for the tip- I reset prefs, but no dice. I'm pretty sure it's not a graphics card issue (iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019  Radeon Pro 575X 4 GB) as the OS is up to date and the issue came on rather suddenly (no updates to OS or Premiere 14.4) and doesn't appear with Premiere 22.1.2.  At this point it's just an annoying mystery 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines