Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Jolting on my footage

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am a novice with Premiere Pro but i keep coming up against the same issue in my last two edits.

The Clip i have attached is fine before entering prem pro (excuse the shaky hands!). after entering prem pro and sorting the transitions and audio the clip suddenly turns left and wait then turns right. I have other clips panning across the room where in the middle of the clip it slows to an almost halt then quickly continues (no adjustment in speed settings on my part)

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you used Warp Stabalizer on the footage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Yes i have used warp stabiliser but it has also happened on another project where i havent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the wrench menu for the program monitor turn on the global effects mute, this will see if any effects are causing the problem.global effects mute.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

I have just done that, replayed the clip. I havent had anything pop up stating any issues at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a novice with Premiere Pro but i keep coming up against the same issue in my last two edits.

The Clip i have attached is fine before entering prem pro (excuse the shaky hands!).

Any help would be appreciated.

By @David287680185b0k

If you want to show a movie of the issue, please use a capture program in horizontal position of the entire UI with preferably the Effect Controls open on that particular clip, so we can properly see what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

Thanks for any help you can offer with this. Link is below to a loom video. As mentioned in previous post it is the sharp movement left and then right but i am having this issue with various clips of it slowing down also but without adjusting speed. Very Confusing!

https://www.loom.com/share/4d8e37f211cc400a9cdefd3b99f36022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guessing your issue is Auto Reframe.

Might want to try rearranging effects or nest in between.

You can upload movie straight onto this forum

AnnBens_0-1678299425988.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ann,

Sorry for delay, it is definately the auto reframing.

I am filming footage on a mobile and in my export settings it is a 2400x1080 video but i want it to export to youtube which i believe is 1920 x 1080, I have used the YT preset in the export settings for this but now i get the black boxes above and below the exported video which isnt ideal.

I have tried nesting the clips then changing the auto reframe aspect to 16:9. Currently not using any warp stabilisation either as thought that was the first issue.

Any ideas at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines