• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange zoom bug/glitch in Program Monitor

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I’m experiencing a very strange and extremely frustrating bug/glitch in Premiere Pro that is hindering my ability to edit a project. For some reason, when I play back my sequence in the Program Monitor, it randomly zooms in on a clip. I have added a few simple keyframes for position and scale, but for some reason it’s zooming in way more than what I specified. When I go frame-by-frame with the arrow keys, I can see that it’s definitely a bug/glitch because very shortly after moving to the next/previous frame it displays correctly. It even sometimes zooms out. I’ve attached a few screen recordings of what’s happening.

I’ve tried a few different things in an attempt to resolve this issue, including quitting and reoprening Premiere Pro, restarting my computer, updating Premiere Pro, resetting Premiere Pro preferences, and uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere Pro. But nothing has worked!

Does anyone have any idea what’s going on? Pleasde help me if you can. Thanks!

Specs:

Computer – 16" MacBook Pro (2021) with M1 Max chip

OS – macOS 12.2.1

Software Version – Premiere Pro 22.6.2 (Build 2)

(Note: One thing I haven’t tried is updating my OS to the latest version, which is macOS 12.6. I will try that; if it works, I’ll update this post.)

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thing I tried that I forgot to mention is importing the original project into a new project (which you can tell by the inclusion of “[REPAIR]” at the end of the project name), but that also didn’t work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A few questions:

What filetypes are these that you're working with? Does it go away if you convert them to another format?

What is your playback resolution set to? Quarter, half, full? Is the problem affected if you change this setting?

Does it look that way when you export to a file, or is it only during playback from the timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines