• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stupid Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This app is very dumb for not having an easily accessible delete option, probably one of the worst apps in the world for that reason. You can't access Premiere without updating but when you update your driver is full so when you change the download location and want to redownload it won't allow you to delete it???? SICK

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

All I'm asking is you make it easier to delete your apps, I just wanted to redownload a couple of them to a new file location and finding a delete button on Creative Cloud is almost impossible.

By @Mason24679540qdgl

You can uninstall them the way you uninstall any app on your operating system.

You can also use the Cleaner Tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused by your description.

Can you please explain in more detail or rephrase what the exact issue is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realized I was a little hot headed and I'm sorry, but when I went to delete this post I couldn't even find a delete button for that! All I'm asking is you make it easier to delete your apps, I just wanted to redownload a couple of them to a new file location and finding a delete button on Creative Cloud is almost impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, Peru Bob like me ain't an employeer. ACPs are volunteers ... users.

Second, in the CC Desktop app, the Apps tab, for every app there's a 3-bar menu to the far right. Including the option to uninstall.

Which is also available in the OS apps panel.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will only let you uninstall if it completely downloaded... I just checked and the apps that errored updating won't allow but I see what you're saying, thanks I'll figure it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I'm asking is you make it easier to delete your apps, I just wanted to redownload a couple of them to a new file location and finding a delete button on Creative Cloud is almost impossible.

By @Mason24679540qdgl

You can uninstall them the way you uninstall any app on your operating system.

You can also use the Cleaner Tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realized I was a little hot headed and I'm sorry, but when I went to delete this post I couldn't even find a delete button for that! 

By @Mason24679540qdgl

Users in this forum do not have the ability to delete or edit a post until they have reached an undisclosed level of participation.  If you wish to have a post edited or deleted, post a reply in the thread asking a moderator to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moderator save my stupidity and delete this please!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines