• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuttering audio after upgrading to Premiere 2020

Participant ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I upgraded from CC 2019 to 2020 today,  my audio started playing up with Premiere.  It stutters and plays back with choppy audio.  I had this once before with a major annual CC upgrade but can't remember how I fixed it.

I have a Decklink mini monitor 4K in my 2012 Mac Pro.  If I disable the Decklink in audio hardware preferences and use desktop audio, the audios plays fine.   I've tried setting the audio input in audio preferences to 'No Input" but it has no effect.

I also cleared the cache and all the .pek files.  Unistalled the Decklink drivers again and reinstalled.  

I'm running the latest buld os High Sierra on my Mac Pro (Can't get Mojave or Catalina drivers for the NVidia card).  Cuda apparently is disabled with the lastest High Siera build.  Could this be a problem?  Any suggestions?  I've wasted all of today trying to fix this.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

I had the same issue on windows, but disabling the input worked

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit / Preferences / Audio Hardware / Default Input then choose: No Input. It worked for me... I had recently installed NDI Tools and it had changed the Audio Settings in Premiere!! 

Good luck 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#metoo NDI tools screwed up the audio playback. Set Input from NDI  >  "No imput" and playback audio worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disabling audio didn't work for me. Durpy unicorn over here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines