• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sub clips in bin using scene edit detection and automate to sequence at markers : need help !

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello experts !

I am trying a workflow to automate subclips generated by scene detection to a squence at unnumbered markers. 

Here is what I have been doing (screenshots attached):

-I import the large continous video footage with multiple scences and add it to the timeline with markers at  the beat of an audio track. 

-I use scene detection feature and got each of these subclips in a bin.

-I then selecte all these subclips and use automate to sequence to placed at unnumbered markers on my timeline. 

Issue: On my timeline all the subclips are placed at the markers but all start with the exact same time (scence).

However, if I edit each of the auto detected subclips and check the option to "Restrict trims to subclip boundaries", automate to sequence at unnumbered markers works flawlessly. To individually do this on numerous subclips is labour intesive as you can imagine !

I wonder if there is a way to multiselect the numberous subclips I have to set their property to  "Restrict tims to subclip boundaries" ?

Thanks in advance for your expect tips.

Srini

TOPICS
Editing , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?