• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subtitle Postion

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a current video that I am working on. I have created subtitles from text to speech, exported them as Srt, and then put them back into premiere pro so that I can create motion to my text. My issue is all of the text is awkwardly placed in the middle of the screen. Is there any way I can have a preset to attach the subtitles to the bottom of screen (as shown in picture), instead of manually transforming every individual piece of text? Thank you!

akward.PNGSrt.PNG

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't sure what to say to your other thread, and was waiting for someone else to answer. These are no longer "caption track" items anymore. The method you used to add them created regular grahics text. And I don't know the options there as well.

Can you use a template (mogrt) to position them all? Could you do this with the tool you used to import them? Can you copy/paste the position information? 

Someone else may pop in and provide some guidance.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answer! Ya, i'm really hoping there is a way to motion all of the graphic text into the same place without having to individually drag them all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines