• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subtitles

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was referred to this app and its not what I want. 

I don’t want captions. Captions do not translate. Its like the captions button on your remote control. It just tells you what the characters are doing or what is happening for deaf people.  I want it to be able to translate the spoken word in the video in REAL TIME  to SUBTITLES not captions. Why does Adobe call it speech to text? Yes caption is text but captions are not subtitles they do not translate or convert the spoken work from one language to another. If not here is there an app in existence that has a speech recognition system where you load the video into the technology and it convert, translates the spoken work in the video to subtitle in the language of choice in this case English? And how come nowhere in the instructions does is include the actual step of importing the video that you want to be analyzed and interpreted? I simply want to take a video file and have the technology convert the spoken word audio soundtrack in the into a different language  video text subtitle on the screen like you see on foreign movies. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Vince,

Sorry for the disappointment. I like your idea, though. Can you upvote this feature request? https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/42657241-speech-to-text-tra...

I wonder if the community has any ideas or workaround for you, Vince. I hope we hear from others on this.

Thanks a lot!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines