Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sudden issues with premiere pro after updating mac

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

Before I did the most recent Monterey update for my Mac, Premiere was loading audio and video just fine. Now, it's suddenly not playing the video previews as I move through the timeline. The audio plays sometimes, but the video preview window stays stuck on the first frame. I worked on one project where it didn't do this, but it does for all the others. I uninstalled and reinstalled it but that didn't do anything. Has anyone else had issues after the most recent Mac update, or is my Premiere app acting up? Thanks, any help is appreciated!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi starulzokay,

Sorry. Have you tried deleting Media Cache? First choose File > Close All Projects, then follow directions here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-premier...

Let us know if it works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That fixed it, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines