• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddently multicam editing crashes Premiere 2023 all the time

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It started yesterday. As I try to switch between cameras, I lose control the the mouse, the wheel starts spinning and I am kicked off Premiere. 

I tried to switch out from CUDA , to Software only. I thought it worked, but not for long. Same spinning wheel and at times I get back control and at times I am kicked out.  I made sure that the graphic card software was up to date. I reset the preferences.  I don't know anymore what to do.  

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might have found the solution... I had recently updated the Nvidia driver. I changed the settings and restarted. So far it seems to be working ok!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what you did to diagnose this and how you changed the settings to ones that work for you? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem seems to be fixed by downgrading to version 23.0. We also changed the video previews to Quicktime with codec Apple ProRes 422 LT. I've made it 25 minutes in with no crashes, just a few bugs. I do think they fixed it with the most recent update. Hopefully this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this same problem and it's driving me nuts. It kind of started afted I updated to Windows 11. I've reset preferences, updated graphics card, etc. Multicam crashes after 5 minutes of editing every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same is happening to me on windows 10. 128gb of ram, 3060 GPU and 11th gen i7... My computer is more than capable of running everything and at 5 minutes on the dot Premiere stops responding. Ive been using multicam sequences for years. this is so annoying. All drivers are up to date, this is really messing up my editing speed. PLEASE FIX ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I just got off the phone with Adobe. Problem seems to be fixed by downgrading to version 23.0. We also changed the video previews to Quicktime with codec Apple ProRes 422 LT. I've made it 25 minutes in with no crashes, just a few bugs that dont seem to affect the edit. Hopefully this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you my friend! 
Video previews to Quicktime with codec Apple ProRes 422 LT! Fixed and now working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for saving me a lot of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe told me they are aware of the issue, and it should be patched in the next update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines