• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching cameras in multicam view without cutting?

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that one of the features of multicam editing is that when switching cameras during playback it creates a cut point in the timeline. Is there an option to view playback while switching through cameras without Premiere making a cut everytime I do so?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

One thing to think of is simply duplicating the sequence, then playing with the edit points on a dupe.

And of course, anytime you go through the sequence, you can change any point at any time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have all cameras showing in the Program monitor, so you can see all cameras at the same time. Would that accomplish what you need?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's definitely an option, but I was moreso just curious if I can watch my main monitor during playback and just play around with the various cameras without it resulting in a bunch of different edits in the timeline. Hope that makes some sense? Again, this isn't crucial to my workflow but more of a curiosity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing to think of is simply duplicating the sequence, then playing with the edit points on a dupe.

And of course, anytime you go through the sequence, you can change any point at any time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines