Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sychronize audio greyed out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Im trying to sync a load of video to audio. When I select the clips in the timeline and right-click, the Synchronize option is "greyed"Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 10.44.37.png out. I have two camera angles. Cam one audio source is a lav mic, and cam two is using the internal mic as a reference, its also quite room. Im running version mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 and PP pro-2020.

I usually use Pluraleyes but im having issues with the latest update with compatibility but, that's a whole other issue.

Link to a tutorial below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBb5MUXPUPU

Any ideas?

Kind Regards

Philip

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 10.44.37.png

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip,

Do you have multiple clips selected from the same track? This can cause the Synchronize option to get greyed out. Please ensure that all the clips which are selected are placed on separate tracks.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if I have material of about 1 hour with multiple clips from 2 cameras it´s hard to place each clip on seperate tracks! Isn´t there an other method? I targeted all tracks in the sequence but it didn´t work....

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem and found this page through an internet search.

WHAT WORKED FOR ME:

I toggled the track targeting "on" for at least one of the tracks that had the audio I needed to synchronize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

having a same issue.
in old version of adobe premiere, you can select all clips on v1/a1 and v2/a2 then syncronize it. 
now when you select all clips, syncronize button is greyout or cant select, you can just syncronize 2clips at a time. even you select those right trageted on timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines