• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sync settings to 23.2

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm trying to keep my settings, especially the keyboard settings, migrating from version 14 to 23.2. I tried using the sync settings feature from the preference but it doesn't work. Nothing changes. I have kept the 14 version on my computer.

Any help ?..

Thank you in advance.

Je ne parviens pas à récupérer mes settings de la version 14 pour la versin 23.2, principalement ceux du clavier. Le processus de sync settings des preferences ne fonctionne pas

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Yves,

Sorry about your issue. Did you try uploading (Sync) Settings in v.14, and then downloading to 23.2? Let me know.

Merci,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I uploaded my settings from v.14 and then downloaded it to v.23 with no succes. The keyboard shortcuts were not synced and I have lost my list of projects...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yeah. I decided it would be less time consuming to redo my own personal settings and preferences that searching indefinitely how to sync !

Yves Magat
yvesmagat@bluewin.ch
+41 79 701 94 07
Journaliste
Subjectif Productions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
Thank you for your help. I didn’t do it because I was scared to inadvertently sync backwards… And I want to keep my old version active, just in case of…
Could you tell me the exact step by step process ?

BTW the new captions feature is great, in French too !
Sincerely.

Yves Magat
yvesmagat@bluewin.ch
+41 79 701 94 07
Journaliste
Subjectif Productions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines