Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synching Audio with Video

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am having some trouble understanding how to sync audio clips to my video clips. Suppose I already have a bunch of clips synched up in my timeline and I wanted to bring in a new audio clip. That new audio clip will be synched up with the rest of the stuff in the timeline, however, I do not want all that other stuff to move. How do I make it so that only the new clip moves to the correct sync position but the other stuff stays in place?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Place a marker on one of the clips that are already assembled as you would like, then copy and paste it to the tail of the Timeline leaving a sufficient gap.

Add the new audio under the copied clip and sync.  

Go to the marker in the copy and add a corresponding marker in the new, in sync audio.

Drag the new audio with the marker in line with the original in the desired audio track.

Delete the copy of the clip at the tail of the Timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines