• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing failed

Participant ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having no joy with getting sync settings to work.  I've read previous comments regarding this problem and tried some of the suggested remedies.  Unfortunately none of them work for me!  I'm using prem pro cc 2017.0.2 release (11.0.2.(47) build.  I am able to access my creative cloud account but can't get this feature to work.  Anyone else having this problem?    (It's always worked OK previously.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Further to my question (which did not receive a reply) I think I may have resolved the issue!  Just in case anyone else has this problem - I noticed that my computer clock was not set to automatically synchronise with "internet time".  I recently read some Adobe literature saying that this was important, so when I set my clock to this option my problem was resolved and my settings are now saved to the cloud.  (Hope I'm not speaking too soon!)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May not have written my question vary clearly!   I am not able to update or download my prem pro cc settings with creative cloud with out the syncing failed message always appearing  after a few moments.  I think Adobe may have acknowledged this fault in the past but is there a still a problem with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to my question (which did not receive a reply) I think I may have resolved the issue!  Just in case anyone else has this problem - I noticed that my computer clock was not set to automatically synchronise with "internet time".  I recently read some Adobe literature saying that this was important, so when I set my clock to this option my problem was resolved and my settings are now saved to the cloud.  (Hope I'm not speaking too soon!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing, this worked!

Here is the thread that helped me under Mac OS:

Mac OS X Date & Time Synchronization - Super User

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What helped me:

A) backup your local settings somewhere from

For Windows: <drive>\Users\<user name>\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\<version>\Profile-<user name>

B) then I deleted all my settings

File -> <e-mail account> -> Clear Settings...

I've left ticked "Upload settings before clearing" (if error still occurs untick it)

After this step all worked fine for me, if not, try:

C) delete all files from location in step A (remember to backup them), next perform step B and close Premiere.

Then manually copy backuped settings to original location, run Premiere, check if your settings is working (keyboard, layout etc.)

This can help as well:

D) try to re-install Creative Cloud by official Cleaner Tool

https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/SupportTools/Cleaner/win/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe

E) set your Windows time to "Synchronize with an internet time server" (it's been metioned in this thread)

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-manage-time-servers-windows-10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just told my Windows 10 clock to automatically sync via the internet and my Premiere Sync Failure has gone away. Thanks for this solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the same problem with any computer, iMac m1, windows 10, windows 11... brand new installation, cleaned profile with the uninstaller, nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines