I'm having no joy with getting sync settings to work. I've read previous comments regarding this problem and tried some of the suggested remedies. Unfortunately none of them work for me! I'm using prem pro cc 2017.0.2 release (11.0.2.(47) build. I am able to access my creative cloud account but can't get this feature to work. Anyone else having this problem? (It's always worked OK previously.)
May not have written my question vary clearly! I am not able to update or download my prem pro cc settings with creative cloud with out the syncing failed message always appearing after a few moments. I think Adobe may have acknowledged this fault in the past but is there a still a problem with this?
Further to my question (which did not receive a reply) I think I may have resolved the issue! Just in case anyone else has this problem - I noticed that my computer clock was not set to automatically synchronise with "internet time". I recently read some Adobe literature saying that this was important, so when I set my clock to this option my problem was resolved and my settings are now saved to the cloud. (Hope I'm not speaking too soon!)
What helped me:
A) backup your local settings somewhere from
For Windows: <drive>\Users\<user name>\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\<version>\Profile-<user name>
B) then I deleted all my settings
File -> <e-mail account> -> Clear Settings...
I've left ticked "Upload settings before clearing" (if error still occurs untick it)
After this step all worked fine for me, if not, try:
C) delete all files from location in step A (remember to backup them), next perform step B and close Premiere.
Then manually copy backuped settings to original location, run Premiere, check if your settings is working (keyboard, layout etc.)
This can help as well:
D) try to re-install Creative Cloud by official Cleaner Tool
E) set your Windows time to "Synchronize with an internet time server" (it's been metioned in this thread)
I just told my Windows 10 clock to automatically sync via the internet and my Premiere Sync Failure has gone away. Thanks for this solution!