• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing workspace and layout settings on two computers

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a 24" iMac. I was using Premiere Pro v15.4.1 on a 2015 Macbook Pro. I am unable to sync the workspace settings so that my layout, keyboard and effects presets etc. are the same as on my old computer.

I have tried copying and pasting the layout, archived layout and custom settings files as well as syncing using Creative Cloud but nothing works. Can anyone please explain how to get Premiere Pro working as before on my new Mac? Please help, I don't want to start all over again and am struggling to even find the effects panel on my new computer so am unable to start editing. 

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you double-check that the Preferences were set to upload while on the 2015 MacBook Pro and download while on the 24-inch iMac?

If you haven't done so already, take a moment to review the following:

If you cannot sync as expected, start a chat with Adobe Support for assistance with this moving your settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines