Taking long time to export

New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro for a little while and the pc that I am using is taking so long to render and it will not allow me to enable GPU acceleration.

I have and i7 Intel Core i7-2600 processor with Intel HD Graphics. Could anyone advise me if this is sufficient? I have a feeling it isnt!

Dell Inc. OptiPlex 990

BIOS
Version
Default System BIOS
Date
2/11/2018
MOTHERBOARD
Manufacturer
Dell Inc.
Model
0D6H9T
Version
A03
OPERATING SYSTEM
Edition
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Version (Build)
21H2 (10.0.19044)

Devices and Drivers

PROCESSOR

Intel® Core™ i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz

GRAPHICS

Intel® HD Graphics

AUDIO

High Definition Audio Device

High Definition Audio Device

NETWORKING AND I/O

Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter #2

Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection #2

Thank you

Lisa 

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022
Sorry, but it's true. Your hardware does not support MPE GPU acceleration at all no matter which software you use. You see, second-gen (Sandy Bridge) Intel Core CPUs have integrated graphics that does not support any GPGPU API at all. Not even OpenCL. What's more, your system's hardware is now completely obsolete since Intel itself had completely discontinued support for all 2nd-Gen CPUs after the release of Windows 8. So, the only way to even use Windows 10 at all on a PC that's powered by a 2n...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted this question in the wrong forum, this is the Captivate forum. I will move it to the Premiere Pro forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but it's true. Your hardware does not support MPE GPU acceleration at all no matter which software you use. You see, second-gen (Sandy Bridge) Intel Core CPUs have integrated graphics that does not support any GPGPU API at all. Not even OpenCL.

What's more, your system's hardware is now completely obsolete since Intel itself had completely discontinued support for all 2nd-Gen CPUs after the release of Windows 8. So, the only way to even use Windows 10 at all on a PC that's powered by a 2nd-Generation Intel Core CPU would be to rely solely on Microsoft's Windows Update to update the drivers.

And the latest version of Premiere Pro really requires a 6th-Gen or newer Intel Core CPU in order to even run properly.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines