Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text box / text field does not appear anymore

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hello,

Premiere CC 2019 does not display the text box anymore if I use the Text-tool and draw a text field. I can type into it though. So the text itself appears. The problem is that I never know where my textfield is, how wide it is, etc.
So let`s say I want to simply put my Title centered over my video. Since I can`t see where my text box borders are it is up to me to guess if it´s centered or not.

I have tried this on my two computers and in the Premiere version of a friend and have run into the same problem on all three. So I am guessing it`s not my preferences or system.

How come this hasn`t been fixed yet?
Does anyone have a solution for this? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Felix, I had the same issue. I'm on a PC and what fixed it for me was going from fullscreen to windowed mode. On PC you can just double click the top bar of the window(where File, Edit, Clip, etc...) or click the Maximize/Minimize button at the top right. For Mac, just click the yellow or green dot. That should make your window for Premiere smaller and then you should see the text box now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you updated Premiere Pro to the current version, Riffa? If so, any other details you can give us? If you make a new project, do you see the same issue? Let us know, please.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines