Text indent issues in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble indenting text on different lines with the text editor in Premiere Pro. It just suddenly stopped indenting text and all my indents I had on my paragraphs have reset and when I hit the "tab" key, the text does not indent yet in the Essential Graphics viewer, it shows as being indented. I am using the latest version released this week. Please see video link for a more accurate description of my problem or see the attachment. Thank you for any and all help

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1htijuOtn9tynnb5s2WoN_nCkAizLdS3a/view?usp=sharing 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there still no answer for this issue. I constantly need to control tabs in Premier Pro. Any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tabs appear to be working correctly for me. (PR 22.4; Win10).

I do NOT get the appearance of a tab space in the text at the top of the Essential Graphics Panel. I see the tab space in the Program Monitor. I see "spaces" in both places, but tabs, Enter only in the Program Monitor.

Do Macs and PC behave differently in this regard?

All my settings appear to be the same as in the OP's video. But there are differences in teh options (e.g. Align and Transform) from the version then to now (22.4).

I would try resetting the workspace.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines