• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TEXT IS HIDDEN BELOW WHEN I CHANGED THE FRAME SIZE

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subtitles for my video suddenly won't appear when I changed the frame size. I realized it after I saved my file so I can't undo it anymore and I also turn off my auto save because of memory issues. 😞 
When I size up the text, it appears like it is just below as seen on the attached file. But I don't want to manually size it up the way it used to be because its too many and the deadline is near. Scale and Set to Frame size doesnt work too. 

Screenshot (465).png

Please help, I dont want to add subtitles all over again. My body cant take it anymore, Ive been doing this for a week already and it made me sick.

Btw, I changed the frame size into smaller size that fits the "Super 8mm" camera size

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't expand text using an anchor point as far as I'm aware. You can use the transform effect and up the scale. 

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked! but is there an another way besides manually scaling it? it takes too much time 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont think so.. that's the way i would do it. what is your goal with the text? why do you want it so large? maybe then i can help you figure something out.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I want it back to its regular size. The only way I can see the text is to expand the size because it disappeared when I changed the frame size. It's like its hidden underneath the frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know why it dissappears... sorry. wait for someone else to reply or contact adobe support. thios seems like a bug

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make backup first.

Delete super8 file from timeline. Change the framesize back to its original size.

See if everything is correct.

Nest, change the framesize of the nest and superimpose super8 file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesnt work, or maybe i didnt do it right. are there any other ways?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you are right this is not going to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am confused by what you are doing. In your screenshot, behind the Graphics panel, you have the "Text" Panel open with text visible. So you are in PR 2021 or later, and have created a transcript or captions. But in your timeline, you appear to be using regular Graphics text. And your Graphics properties show a font size of 1,493, which is HUGE.

Are you trying to use the Caption workflow for your subtitles? Or are you using regular graphics text?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OP wants to resize text in one go, but dont think that is going to work. Its one text file at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines