• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text not showing up in entirety

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to have words come on screen as audio is mentioning them per request of client.  The text box has 7 words yet only one of them show up.  It is all there but cut off or cropped and no matter how many times I've reset the text, i cannot get it all to show.  

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely you keyframed Vector Motion or Video instead of the Transform of the text itself in the Effect Controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks os much for the reply.  I tried again resetting everything and now i have what looks like a giant black box on the left bottom side but the text shows up on the right when I'm trying to position it across the entire bottom side.  I thought it would be a lot more straight forward to put text on screen like with other video programs i've used

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post screenshot effect controls with keyframes showing.

Also a screenshot of the entire program monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines