• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Textdateien (Untertitel) als SRT Datei exportieren?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie exportiere ich offene texte (Untertitel) die als einzelne Textdateien in der Timeline sind als SRT Datei, um sie als untertitel in DVD Studio Pro zu verwenden? Es sind keine klassischen Caption Untertitel, sodass ich beim Export einfach auf Captions gehen könnte.

Diese Option wird mir nicht geboten. Habt ihr eine Idee?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be a translation issue. Are these Premiere Pro "captions"? "Open Captions," "Open Subtitles," and "Closed Captions" are all different types of PR captions.

Please post a screenshot of the Caption Panel with the caption stream selected in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (12).pngScreenshot (10).pngThese are open Text files created in Premiere as you see on the Photo and I made them as Subtitles. The pink titels on V5 timeline are my subtitels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. These are text graphics, made with the essential graphics/text tool. I don't know of a way to export these so they can be used as an SRT file.

You could enter them using the PR Caption tool. But I doubt the default PR srt export would work. So the alternative is just to enter them in DVD Studio Pro or use something like SubtitleEdit (or another free tool).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines