Exit

The colour of the video changes once I drag it to the timeline

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 11.32.35 AM.png

Hi guys,

As you can see in my screenshot, the colour changed as soon as I drag it to the timeline. It is an animation that I made in AE, and I don't understand what happened to the colour. 

Thanks ahead for your help!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Thanks! Even though I can't read what you said, your screenshots helped me a lot! Thanks for saving my day!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, eso normalmente sucede si tu perfil de color está  en un modo diferente del REC 709

Screenshot at May 10 11-00-36.png

Espero sea solamente eso.
Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not able to any adjustments as you did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Otra opción más sencilla en la que podrías fallar en es sequence setting:

Screenshot at May 10 12-31-47.png

Como ves en la foto, cambie a propósito el rec 709 y automáticamente cambio de color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Even though I can't read what you said, your screenshots helped me a lot! Thanks for saving my day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking the time to report this. I have a couple of questions for you:
(1) Why are you viewing your graphic in the Reference Monitor? The Reference Monitor is not for playback and will not always be in sync with the Program Monitor. Does it look any different if you view it in the Program Mon?
(2) What sort of file is that After Effects Graphic? Is it a .mogrt (Motion Graphics Template) from Ae, a Dynamically Linked Ae comp or an exported media file from Ae?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines